We are happy to be reopening on May 4th. We will be following safety protocols in order to ensure safety for our patients and team members.
What we are doing:
- Medical Grade H13 Air Filtration throughout the office
- Hydrogen Peroxide rinses provided before treatment
- Screening patients before scheduling appointments
- Temperature scan performed before entering our office
- All patients must have a temperature less than 100.4 degrees
- Utilizing universal barrier precautions and personal protective equipment
- Use the continuous suction system and high volume evacuation
- Reduced number of patients in the office at a given time
- Call from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment
- Removed all magazines and unnecessary items from the reception room
- Disinfecting the reception room, check-in and check-out counters, door knobs and bathrooms every hour and after every patient.
- AdvantaClean disinfected Air Duct and HVAC Systems
We encourage patients to contact us starting April 27th to schedule or reschedule the appointments cancelled due to the temporary closure.
Our office also completed Anti-Microbial Treatment throughout our office including Air Duct and HVAC system.
Read our full COVID-19 Precautions
Reminder for Everyone
Wash your hands regularly
Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
Protect yourself with face mask and gloves
Practice social distancing